Kamis, 19 Februari 2009

Finnally.........


Finnally.........

Thanks to God for the amazing life to me.........
A wonderfull family n friends that you gave to me..........

Today, I can realize my ambition to create my own blog......
Thanks to my lovely wina for your support.....

I want make this blog to share everything to the others........
Share about something that improve their life........As could as I can....
Based on my skill (my favorite majority...Nutrition & Feeding Animal), Management and Motivation Of course.........
Start from me, from the small things, from now, let's we share something to the others...

I dedicated my first blog to :

- Mama, Papa.........thanks for your life inspiration that I can figure with everyting in mylife
-My Twins Sister.....Dik Mia & Mira, you're my wonderfull power........I love you so much.....
-My family......in Semarang, Wirosari,Solo, Purwodadi, Surabaya, Pasuruan, Jakarta, Kendal,dll........Thanks for your attention to me and my family....
- My Best friends in Semarang, Klaten, Surabaya, Kendal, Jakarta, Pasuruan, Sidoarjo, Malang, Perth, Norway, USA........thanks for your friendship........
- My Honey one........I don't know why you always in the deepest in my heart???
I hope God will make us together......Amien ya Allah......
-My Friends from secondary school until University (at Semarang)....thanks for your friendship..........
- All of my teacher from kindergarden until University........thanks for everything that you've learn to me.....I could be nothing without your support.....And I'm being a success person with your tenderness love, attention and amazing science......
-All of my colleague in my job right now.........thanks and I'll do the best to support you.....
- To the others that who have gave me a kinds of wonderfull meanings in my life forever...

1 komentar:

  1. Weeeeei, welcome to the world sist.
    In the world of blog U're my little sist. But in the real, U're my big sist. wakakakakakakak

    BLOG NYA KACEK 2 HARI y MBAK YUW....

    Semoga blog nya menjadi blog yang sholehah dan berguna bagi nusa dan bangsa.

    Berbakti pada orang tua

    Disayang teman-teman

    Amien Amien ya Robbal 'Alamin

    hihihihihihi
    Well, kalo ulang tahun dirayain bareng yukz
    ;p

    BalasHapus